Sunday, May 22, 2011

1974 Raleigh Grand Prix -- SOLD


Up for sale is a vintage 1974 Raleigh Grand Prix 10 speed bike. This bike was made in Nottingham, England, in 1974. The serial number is: NA4213512. I have seen bikes like this one go for sale for $300 and up! So, this is a steal! Mine is all in one piece! The tires are old, but hold air and still in fairly new condition (the tires still have some of those knobby things). The frame is 25.5 in/65 cm--a larger frame. I'm 5'10" and it's a little big. Like any older bike, there is plenty of wear on the paint. Chain-slap, knicks, dings etc. But the bike is structurally solid--all the wear is cosmetic. It has the original Raleigh Nottingham England badge on the front. It has new handlebar tape, but it could be redone if you want a pro job. I have a lot more pictures available if you're interested.

With a good wipe-down, a little lube, and some interest this bike could be one sweet thing. Make it a fixie, single-speed, or keep it original--your choice! Call, e-mail, or text if you're interested. 2zero8-59zero-0zero74. I can deliver if you pay for round-trip gas (I have a small car). I am asking $100 obo--Reduced from $150 obo.  I am willing to negotiate reasonably on the price. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment