Sunday, May 22, 2011

Caddis Wading Shoes Size 10 -- SOLD



These are my wading shoes. I snapped my fly rod, so I don't foresee me using these anytime soon. I have used them maybe five times. They are in great condition. I have a bag that I have always kept them in after they dried to keep sand from getting everywhere that I'll include. They have a black felt sole to grip slippery rocks and laces to keep the shoes on your feet. I have size 10.5 feet, and these fit great over my feet and neoprene waders.

The Caddis Deluxe felt sole men's wading shoe is designed to help you keep your grip when wading over slippery surfaces in rivers and streams. The 800D nylon upper features a convenient speed lace system and a cushioned insole. A reinforced toe cap provides extra protection and durability when walking among underwater rocks and branches.

No comments:

Post a Comment