Monday, May 23, 2011

Antique Streamline Sparklet Refillable Syphon -- REDUCED $15


This thing is cool! I can't remember where I found it, but I though it was worth keeping. The best I can figure is that it is from the 1930's - 1940's. There was a smaller version made called the Deluxe Sparklet, but this one is cooler. Navy blue in color with white stripes, and a white top. It is a little dusty (antique!), but it seems to hold pressure. Included with this is a box of 10 unused Sparklets Bulbs ("The Bulb with the Red Band"). As far as I can tell, you could take this home and make some of your own homemade soda! Awesome! No dents, but there are a few very minor scratches, and a few scuffs on the top. It also includes the original box, in the condition that I found it. I think this would make an awesome home decor piece if nothing else. I am accepting reasonable offers on this item.

No comments:

Post a Comment